Week 11 Fantasy Football Rankings: Flex
It’s Wednesday, and that means it’s time to break out the fantasy football flex rankings for Week 11 of the 2023 NFL season. If you’re new to the concept of flex rankings, these are simply the combined overall rankings for running back, wide receiver, and tight end for each week during the fantasy football season. These are not suggestions for who to start in your flex spots.
This list is our initial rankings, but rankings will change a lot throughout the week. This post will not be updates, so if you want all the latest updates, then be sure to check our staff rankings page. Promo code “RATPACK” gets you a discount on any FTN subscription.
Week 11 Flex Rankings (2023) — Top 100
1. Tyreek Hill (WR1) vs. LV – He’s back from bye and all is right with the world.
2. Christian McCaffrey (RB1) vs. TB – McCaffrey touchdown streak ended last week. Time to start another one.
3. A.J. Brown (WR2) at KC – Brown has been elite so far this season and will continue to produce in a projected shootout Monday night.
4. Amon-Ra St. Brown (WR3) vs. CHI – The Lions wideout has 100-plus receiving yards in four straight games and in six of his last seven.
5. Austin Ekeler (RB2) at GB – Ekeler is starting to roll on the ground and gets a very favorable matchup.
6. CeeDee Lamb (WR4) at CAR – He’s been the hottest fantasy option in the league over his last three games.
7. Keenan Allen (WR5) at GB – Allen recorded his 15th career game with 11-plus receptions last week.
9. Ja'Marr Chase (WR7) at BAL – He’s off the injury report but does get a tough matchup Thursday night.
10. Travis Etienne (RB3) vs. TEN – Last week wasn’t ideal, but Etienne picks it back up against the Jags’ divisional foe.
11. Justin Jefferson (WR8) at DEN – Will he be activated this week? Time will tell, but Jefferson is right back in the top 10 if he’s activated.
12. Stefon Diggs (WR9) vs. NYJ – This is a tough matchup for Diggs, who is coming off a lackluster Week 10 performance.
13. Travis Kelce (TE1) vs. PHI – Kelce is back from bye and remains the cream of the crop at tight end.
14. Jaylen Waddle (WR10) vs. LV – The Miami passing game will be firing on all cylinders against Vegas.
15. Brandon Aiyuk (WR11) vs. TB – Aiyuk found the end zone last week and gets a very favorable draw against the Bucs this week.
16. Josh Jacobs (RB4) at MIA – The interim coach regime has used Jacobs heavily over the last two weeks.
18. Tony Pollard (RB6) at CAR – We’re going to give Pollard one more try as an RB1 this week, as he gets a fantastic matchup against the Panthers.
20. Joe Mixon (RB8) at BAL – He’s scored a rushing touchdown in each of his last three games.
21. Javonte Williams (RB9) vs. MIN – Williams has touched the ball 55 times over his last two games.
22. Mike Evans (WR12) at SF – Evans has found the end zone in six of his nine games played this season.
23. Kenneth Walker (RB10) at LAR – Walker cracks top-10 territory as Seattle’s lead back.
24. D'Andre Swift (RB11) at KC – He’s had at least 15 touches in each of his last eight games.
25. Saquon Barkley (RB12) at WAS – The Giants are terrible on the offensive side of the ball right now, but Barkley is still playing very good football.
26. Aaron Jones (RB13) vs. LAC
27. Brian Robinson (RB14) vs. NYG
28. De'Von Achane (RB15) vs. LV – Achane will move up into the top 10 running backs for the week if he’s activated off injured reserve.
29. Tank Dell (WR13) vs. ARI
30. Adam Thielen (WR14) vs. DAL
31. Isiah Pacheco (RB16) vs. PHI
32. Derrick Henry (RB17) at JAC
33. DeVonta Smith (WR15) at KC
34. David Montgomery (RB18) vs. CHI
35. Rachaad White (RB19) at SF
36. James Conner (RB20) at HOU
37. Garrett Wilson (WR16) at BUF
38. Davante Adams (WR17) at MIA – Adams has backslid due to the lackluster passing game in Vegas.
39. Puka Nacua (WR18) vs. SEA
40. Deebo Samuel (WR19) vs. TB
41. DK Metcalf (WR20) at LAR
42. Christian Kirk (WR21) vs. TEN
43. DeAndre Hopkins (WR22) at JAC
44. T.J. Hockenson (TE2) at DEN
45. Jerome Ford (RB21) vs. PIT
46. Tyler Lockett (WR23) at LAR
48. Terry McLaurin (WR25) vs. NYG
49. DJ Moore (WR26) at DET
50. Mark Andrews (TE3) vs. CIN
51. Sam LaPorta (TE4) vs. CHI
52. Raheem Mostert (RB22) vs. LV
53. Courtland Sutton (WR27) vs. MIN
54. Marquise Brown (WR28) at HOU
55. Diontae Johnson (WR29) at CLE
56. Devin Singletary (RB23) vs. ARI
58. Chris Godwin (WR31) at SF
59. Dalton Kincaid (TE5) vs. NYJ
60. Trey McBride (TE6) at HOU
61. Nico Collins (WR32) vs. ARI
62. Ty Chandler (RB24) at DEN
63. George Kittle (TE7) vs. TB
64. James Cook (RB25) vs. NYJ
65. Evan Engram (TE8) vs. TEN
66. Dalton Schultz (TE9) vs. ARI
68. Calvin Ridley (WR33) vs. TEN
69. Zay Flowers (WR34) vs. CIN
70. Tyler Boyd (WR35) at BAL
71. Jakobi Meyers (WR36) at MIA
72. Rashee Rice (WR37) vs. PHI
73. Jahan Dotson (WR38) vs. NYG
74. George Pickens (WR39) at CLE
75. Najee Harris (RB27) at CLE
76. Noah Brown (WR40) vs. ARI
77. Chuba Hubbard (RB28) vs. DAL
78. Jake Ferguson (TE10) at CAR
79. Gus Edwards (RB29) vs. CIN
80. Darrell Henderson (RB30) vs. SEA
81. Romeo Doubs (WR41) vs. LAC
82. Jerry Jeudy (WR42) vs. MIN
83. D'Onta Foreman (RB31) at DET
84. Cole Kmet (TE11) at DET
85. Jaxon Smith-Njigba (WR43) at LAR
86. Christian Watson (WR44) vs. LAC
87. Gabe Davis (WR45) vs. NYJ
88. Kareem Hunt (RB32) vs. PIT
89. Jayden Reed (WR46) vs. LAC
90. David Njoku (TE12) vs. PIT
91. Keaton Mitchell (RB33) vs. CIN
92. Brandin Cooks (WR47) at CAR
93. Elijah Moore (WR48) vs. PIT
94. Rondale Moore (WR49) at HOU
95. Michael Wilson (WR50) at HOU
96. Royce Freeman (RB34) vs. SEA
97. Zach Charbonnet (RB35) at LAR
98. Quentin Johnston (WR51) at GB
99. Jalen Guyton (WR52) at GB
100. Antonio Gibson (RB36) vs. NYG