Week 3 Fantasy Football Rankings
FTN has you covered with fantasy football rankings for Week 2 of the 2023 NFL season. Football is back!
Week 3 Fantasy Ranks
Here's a preview of Jeff Ratcliffe's Week 3 2023 fantasy football rankings:
1. Christian McCaffrey (RB1) vs. NYG – He’s been the best back in football over the first two weeks of the season.
2. Justin Jefferson (WR1) vs. LAC – Despite not scoring a touchdown so far this season, Jefferson still ranks third among wideouts in fantasy scoring.
4. Tony Pollard (RB2) at ARI – This is a fantastic matchup for Pollard, as the Cardinals have allowed three scores to running backs over the first two weeks.
5. Bijan Robinson (RB3) at DET – He’s fantastic and is cemented in as a top-five play against the Lions.
6. CeeDee Lamb (WR3) at ARI – Like Pollard, Lamb will benefit from this matchup.
7. Travis Etienne (RB4) vs. HOU – The Texans are the worst run defense in the league, which is great news if you have Etienne.
8. Josh Jacobs (RB5) vs. PIT – This may seem bullish, but we’ve seen the 49ers and Browns absolutely torch the Steelers on the ground this season.
Fantasy+ Gets You All NFL Rankings
Sign up for Fantasy+ to get full access to our rankings.