Week 4 Fantasy Football Rankings
FTN has you covered with fantasy football rankings for Week 4 of the 2023 NFL season.
Week 4 Fantasy Ranks
Here's a preview of Jeff Ratcliffe's Week 4 2023 fantasy football rankings:
1. Christian McCaffrey (RB1) vs. ARI – Not only has he been elite for fantasy purposes, but he’s also been very fun to watch this season.
2. Justin Jefferson (WR1) at CAR – Jefferson is tied for the most receiving yards (458) through the first three games of the season in the Super Bowl era.
3. Tyreek Hill (WR2) at BUF – Since joining the Dolphins last season, Hill has racked up 2,122 receiving yards. That trails only Jefferson over that span (2,267)
4. Tony Pollard (RB2) vs. NE – He posted 122 rushing yards last week, the third-highest total of his career.
7. Bijan Robinson (RB3) at JAC – Through his first three games, Robinson has topped 200 rushing yards and 100 receiving yards.
8. Davante Adams (WR5) at LAC – In two meetings against the Chargers last season, Adams racked up 318 yards and three scores on 18 catches.
Fantasy+ Gets You All NFL Rankings
Sign up for Fantasy+ to get full access to our rankings.