The Read Option, Week 5: New York Giants @ Miami Dolphins
The Read-Option is Adam Pfeifer’s weekly fantasy football game-by-game breakdown, covering everything a fantasy manager needs to know before setting or building lineups for the week. Below, check out his breakdown of the New York Giants and Miami Dolphins game for Week 5.
Week 5 Fantasy Football Breakdown: New York Giants @ Miami Dolphins
MIA -11, O/U 50
Pace: NYG: 29.4 sec/snap (29th), MIA: 26.8 sec/snap (14th)
FTN Data Breakdown
- Tyreek Hill has a 28.5% target share against the blitz since the start of 2022.
- His target share against man coverage during that span is over 35%.
- The Giants are currently blitzing at the league’s second-highest rate (41.9%).
- De'Von Achane has avoided 12 tackles on 27 rushing attempts.
- 26% of his carries have...
This feature is only available to FTN Fantasy Premium Members
Sign up now and save 10% off instantly with code FTNWINS and you get access to top analysts, tools, picks and more!